How Do I Buy Tickets?
By Web: Order online 24 hours a day. Find a concert in the Events menu, then click on it to see its detailed description and a link to "Buy Tickets." All transactions are secure. Your tickets will be held for you at Will Call.
By Phone: Call 847.467.4000 during Ticket Office hours.
By Mail or In Person
Stop by the Concert Office, located at the south entrance of the hall, near Regenstein Hall, on Arts Circle Drive. Or, mail your order:
Pick-Staiger Ticket Office
50 Arts Circle Drive
Evanston, IL 60208-2420
Ticket Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. The ticket counter at each venue opens 45 minutes before the start of each performance.
During summer/academic breaks
Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
Summer Ticket Office hours begin Monday, June 13.
Please note: the ticket office will be CLOSED during the University holiday period, from December 22, 2016 through January 2, 2017.
- Discounts are provided to full-time students, school-aged children, and Northwestern University faculty and staff. To receive discounted tickets, patrons may be required to show identification; limit two tickets per discount ID.
- Northwestern faculty and staff members must present their valid WildCard in order to receive the 15% discount. The WildCard discount is not available for online purchases, but can be obtained by purchasing tickets over the phone, at our box office, or at the concert.
- All sales are final. Ticket exchanges may be made for $1 per ticket during business hours. Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the event. You may elect to return your tickets as a tax-deductible donation to the Bienen School of Music. You will receive a letter from the Northwestern University Development Office acknowledging your contribution within four to six weeks.
- If you subscribe to a series (Keyboard Conversations, Winter Chamber Music Festival, or Segovia Classical Guitar Series), you may return your tickets for an account credit. The value will be stored in your account and may be applied to a future order. Account credit is never available for single-ticket purchases.
- Lost or misplaced tickets will be replaced at no charge.
- For more information about ticket policies, call the Concert Office at 847.491.5441.
Group Ticket Information
Special rates are available for groups of 10 or more. For group rate information, call 847.467.4000 and ask to speak with the Ticketing Manager. To request additional information, please e-mail events [dot] music [at] northwestern.edu. Be sure to include the performance date and time, the number of guests in the group, any special seating considerations, and full contact information. Please note that an e-mail request does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Please allow one business day for the Ticketing Manager to respond to requests.
Group rates are available on a sliding scale based on the size of the group: 10-19 guests receive 10% off 20-29 guests receive 15% off 30 or more guests receive 20% off Group sales discounts cannot be split between multiple events. Discounts must be arranged a minimum of one business day in advance of the concert.